I was asked to write about my experience and impressions in working with the NASW MA Chapter regarding my mission to support therapists in learning how to do antiracism work in the therapy room. My newest journal article in the latest issue of the NEJRSP (New Journal of Relational and Systemic Practice), entitled, “My Journal with NASW in My Mission to Require Antiracism Training for Social Workers” is now published. Check it out here!
- Feeding Our Children Feeds Us All
- National Minority Mental Health Awareness
- How to Have Difficult Conversations with your Children and Teens about the Russian War on Ukraine and Other Tough Topics
- My Journey with NASW in My Mission to Require Antiracism Training for Social Workers
- Questions To Ask In A New Relationship